The Neptune PM2 Module
The Neptune PM2 Module expands the monitoring and control capabilities of your Apex system by adding conductivity and temperature probe ports.
The AquaController Apex System delivers an expandable, professional quality aquarium controller at hobbyist prices.
The AquaController Apex is the most flexible, expandable system on the market today.
FEATURES of the Neptune PM2
- Monitor conductivity (salinity).
- Control outlets based on conductivity readings from the conductivity probe connected to the PM2.
- Automatic temperature compensation with connected temperature probe (temperature probe optional).
- Monitor and control temperature with connected temperature probe (temperature probe optional).
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings.
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on the floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc.
- Full data logging and graphing through the Apex Base Module.
- The PM2 attaches to and is powered by the Apex system via AquaBus.
- Automatic Plug N Play for easy setup and configuration.
- Upgradeable firmware through AquaBus via the Apex Base Module.
- Multi-color LED Status Indicator.
- 2 AquaBus ports for flexible system connections.
- Comes with a 3′ AquaBus cable.
- Compatible with Apex and Apex Lite systems.