Inverts & Clean Up Crew
A clean up crew is made up invertebrates that help to naturally control and manage nuisance algae and detritus in your home aquarium. A clean up crew is an essential part of any reef aquarium. Here you can find the invertebrates and clean up crew we carry and ship across Canada. We sell turbo snails, emerald crabs, hermit crabs and many different kinds of snails. We also sell different reef shrimp like peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, blood shrimp and harlequin shrimp.
You will find rare and unusual clean up crew at Fragbox Corals that won’t find anywhere else in the country guaranteed.
Don’t see what your after ? Email us and we will try to source it for you
Hermits, snails and urchin are first line defense against algae.
Wonder Of The Ocean
Shrimp, starfish and other inverts bring the magic of ocean into your home aquarium.
- Crabs are crucial for keeping your reef tank clean
- You can reduce and prevent nuisance algae by keeping them
- You can combat unwanted algae by adding them
- Diversity is important, different sizes and types of crabs for best results.
- The back bone of your clean up crew
- 1 snails per 2 gallons
- Can prevent and even eradicate nuisance algae
- Diversity again is key, different sizes and species to tackle the entire tank
- Great all around janitor
- Fun to watch and keep
- One per 15-20 gallons
- Amazing sand sifters and detritus consumers.
- our most popular clean up crew member
- fastest scavenger
- cleaners can help prevent fish disease and ich
Why choose Fragbox for your reef tank cleanup crew needs
All of the reef invertebrates we ship are backed by the same arrive alive guarantee we offer on all of our corals and fish. You can shop with confidence knowing that your animals are being safely shipped by hobbyists who care with over 30+ years combined reefing experience.
We are here to help make recommendations as well. Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any reef janitor questions.
After something rare or unsual not listed here ? Let us know ! We would be happy to help track it down.