In a reef aquarium, having the perfect amount of flow and water movement is crucial to the health of your animals, as well as the overall success of the tank. With the VorTech Quiet Drive, choosing the proper water circulation equipment has never been more simple. VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the standard in wave-making technology.
This is the wireless capable version, requires purchase of extra wireless chip if want to use as wireless pump.
- Create massive water movement – Adjustable flow rates with included controller allow you to dial in a setting that is tailored to your aquarium
- No hot spots – With its broad flow pattern, the VorTech QuietDrive eliminates “flow hot spots”
- Three-dimensional flow – A unique patented design is unrivaled in creating three-dimensional flow conditions and gyres
- Comprehensive flow modes – 12 different flow modes allow you to choose the best setting for happy corals and fish
- Ultra low-profile design – With its patented design, the VorTech QuietDrive is the least visually obtrusive pump on the market
- Safe – No electrical components in the aquarium greatly reduces the risk of electrical shock to you or your animals.
- Flow: 1,500+ gph
- Power Consumption: 8 to 18 Watts
- Appropriate Tank Range: 2.5 to 50 gallons
- Max Glass Thickness: 3/8″
- Dryside Dimensions: 2.5″ Diameter, 2″ Height
- Wetside Dimensions: 2.5″ Diameter, 1.5″ Height
- Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 2.25″
VorTech QuietDrive Pump, QuietDrive driver/controller, Spacer, Mounting hardware kit, Power supply
Vortech QD modes
|VorTech QuietDrive Quick Compare|
|Pump||Wireless?||Max Flow Rate||Tank Size||Maxiumum Tank Thickness||Power Consumption|
|MP10QD||No||1,500+ GPH||2.5 to 50+ gallons||0.375 inches (9.5mm)||8 to 18 watts|
|MP10wQD||Yes||1,500+ GPH||2.5 to 50+ gallons||0.375 inches (9.5mm)||8 to 18 watts|
|MP40wQD||Yes||4,500+ GPH||50 to 500+ gallons||0.75 inches (19mm)||9 to 38 watts|
|MP60wQD||Yes||7,500+ GPH||120 to 1,000+ gallons||0.375 to 1.00 inches (9.5 to 26mm)||10 to 60 watts|